Toothless Dragon Bag Crochet Pattern
Crocheting this tote style baby dragon shoulder bag is simple using our clearly written tutorial. All of our crochet patterns are written to be easily understood and contain full instructions. Step by step colour photographs and how-to guide notes support the pattern in all the right places.
See our other bags in our Bag crochet patterns.
Born in Scotland, written in English, terms in US American
Did you Know?
Dragons begin life as eggs. They make great pets when reared as babies
- 27 x 24 x 5 cm (11 x 9 x 2 inches)
- single crochet (sc/dc)
- half double crochet (hdc)
- half double crochet increase (hdc inc)
- half double crochet decrease (hdc dec)
- slip stitch (slst)
- Your colour aran/worsted yarn – 250 g
- White aran yarn – scraps
- Black aran yarn – scraps
- Green aran yarn – scraps
- Crochet hook – 4.0 mm
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker