Sloth Tie Backs Crochet Pattern
Our curtain tieback Sloth amigurumi pattern by Cottontail & Whiskers. Crocheting these slow coaches is easier using our clearly written photo tutorial with how-to guide notes.
Looking for tiebacks? We’ve got more….
Born in Scotland, written in English, terms in US American
Did you Know?
A sloth sleeps between 15 and 20 hours a day. So do lions
Amigurumi Sloth tie backs crochet pattern
- 20 x 15 x 60 cm (8 x 6 x 24 inches)
- single crochet (sc/dc)
- Increase (inc)
- decrease (dec)
- Slip stitch (slst)
- Half double crochet (hdc)
- Half double crochet increase (hdc inc)
- Half double crochet decrease (hdc dec)
- Brown aran/worseted yarn – 80 g
- Dark brown aran yarn – scraps
- Cream aran yarn – scraps
- Black safety eyes – 14 mm
- Crochet hook – 4.0 mm
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker