Trophy Head Highland Cow crochet pattern
Our BIG Highland Cow trophy head. Crocheting this big soft bovine is much easier with our detailed pattern.
A Highland cow crochet amigurumi pattern from Cottontail & Whisker. Pages of written instruction, guide notes and photograph assistance. Written in English with American terminology.
If you have any of our patterns and get stuck or confused… Get in touch
Did you Know
Mozart is moosic to cows udders!
- 50 x 50 x 35 cm (10 x 8 x 14 inches)
- rounds (rnd)
- single crochet (sc/dc)
- half double crochet increase (hdc inc)
- half double crochet decrease (hdc dec)
- slip stitch (slst)
- Long eyelash yarn – 500 g
- Ginger aran yarn – 100 g
- Beige aran yarn – 60 g
- Brown aran yarn – 10g
- White aran yarn – Scraps
- Dark brown aran yarn – Scraps
- Brown iris safety eyes – 24 mm
- Crochet hook: 4.0 mm
- Crochet hook: 5.0 mm
- Crochet hook: 6.0 mm
- Tapestry needle