Baby House Elf Doll Crochet Pattern
Our baby house elf by Cottontail & Whiskers. Crocheting one of Harry Potter’s mini sock seeking elves is a lot easier using our clearly written amigurumi house elf doll pattern photo tutorial with how-to guide notes.
Born in Scotland, written in English, terms in US American
Did you Know?
So much history about elves, but what do they eat?
Baby House Elf Doll crochet pattern
- 15 cm (6 inches tall)
- rounds (rnd)
- single crochet (sc/dc)
- slip stitch (slst)
- half double crochet (hdc)
- half double crochet increase (hdc inc)
- half double crochet decrease (hdc dec)
- Cream or beige DK yarn – 30 g
- Grey or blue DK yarn – 10 g
- Black DK yarn – scraps
- White DK yarn – scraps
- Yellow embroidery thread
- Brown embroidery thread
- 3D glitter safety eyes – 20 mm
- Crochet hook – 3.0 mm
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
Explore more of our Dolls crochet patterns